Roll-a-Cot® assembly and video instructions
Roll-a-Cot®- assembly and video instructions:
- Remove cot by sliding it through either "top-slot" of Carry-Pouch.
- Unroll & unfold cot on the ground...Examine the side rails center points that you just used to unfold the cot. Your next step will be to make these center points rigid with a "telescoping tube" as shown in the picture above red.
- While holding one end of a rail, slide the "slider tube" across the middle section until you feel a positive stop and all 4 leg mounting holes are visible.
- Open the leg frames and push them into their respective holes in the rails. Make sure the wing nuts are screwed fully toward the inside of the cot or they will not fit into the rails.. The wing nuts are designed to remove slack in the fabric and are staked in place. Do not remove the wing nuts from the stud.
- Wrap the Hook-Loop tape around the rails for a secure joint and attach the carry-pouch to the side of the cot at these "hook-loop" joints.
- For your sleeping comfort, adjust the wing nuts to your desired firmness and use a pad for insulation on cool nights.
See video below for the Roll-a-Cot® assembly instructions:
Or Click Here: http://youtu.be/Y019LlpT0aQ
See video below for the PVC-FREE Roll-a-Cot® assembly instructions:
Or Click Here: https://youtu.be/WpmJOLt9zrc
Three Sizes of the Camp Time® Roll-a-Cot®:
Or Click Here: http://youtu.be/FRyoc4pAIE0
Extra Comfortable: Roll-a-Cot's exclusive "top tensioning system" allows firmness adjustment with a twist of a wing nut. And because there are not end bars, you will enjoy Roll-a-Cot's firm comfort without banging your head or feet.
Strong and Portable: Roll-a-Cot's exclusive "3 tube side rail system" includes a third tube in each sleeve that "telescopes" the other tubes together for strength and portability. This "3 tube system" is so strong that Roll-a-Cot needs only two leg frames, making it the most portable cot too!
HIGHEST QUALITY AND MADE IN THE USA: Aluminum frame is high strength alloy 6005A-T61. The fabric is a heavy duty 1000 denier polyester mesh that is strong and breathable. Hardware is grade 5 steel and Camp Time® manufacturers all its products in Spokane Wa.
SPECIFICATIONS: Three sizes to meet your needs: Standard Roll-a-Cot = 74"x28"x15" erect, 37"x5"dia rolled, 250 lb capacity, 10 lbs weight. Wide Roll-a-Cot = 74"x32"x15" erect, 37"x5"dia rolled, 250lb capacity, 10 lbs weight. Long&Wide Roll-a-Cot= 84"x32"x15" erect, 42"x6" rolled, 250 lb capacity, 13 lbs weight. All are Royal Blue and aluminum frames. Patent #5109556